Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Full Time Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Established in 1915, Helen Keller International (HKI) works to save the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged persons. We combat the cause and consequences of blindness and malnutrition by establishing programs based on evidence and research in vision, health and nutrition. Headquartered in New York City, HKI currently conducts programs in 22 countries in Africa (including Nigeria), Asia as well as in the United States. With funds from the Mondelez International Foundation, HKI is implementing a healthy lifestyles project in primary schools in Ikeja, Lagos.
The success of the NTD project depends largely on accurate, complete and timely reporting of achievements to USAID. Achievement of set targets is of utmost importance. Hence, the objective of the NTD M&E Advisor position is to provide technical leadership in the operationalization of the project Performance Measurement Plan (PMP) integrated with NTD institutional and other systems; so as to generate strategic data for program management, reporting and documentation of best practices. In addition, the NTD M&E Advisor will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes and impacts. S/he shall lead the analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and determination of areas of improvement. S/he shall guide reporting processes amongst technical staff and consolidate program reports, promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learnt. S/he shall support all the technical staff in M&E functions and shall manage M&E related staff in the program.
- Provide oversight and M&E support to the NTD project as needed.
- Support the process of documenting and reporting the NTD project achievements in Nigeria
- Spearhead the strategic design and implementation of the NTD project’s PMP in line with USAID and national reporting requirements
- Member of the NTD Project’s Management Team that is responsible for overall project performance
- Work independently with authority from the COP, within strategy and policy guidelines.
- Makes decisions with regards to work responsibilities and is accountable for them.
- Has access to information within project, and is responsible for program data generation and management of budget and all assets in the M&E unit.
M & E Technical Responsibilities
- Establish systems for the flow of information from service-delivery points to the project central data base and ensure timely M&E technical support to all implementing health facilities/partners. As well as conduct periodic data quality audits.
- Ensure NTD project’s PMP provides adequate data for USAID and other donors reporting; and provides inputs into other national and international reporting systems.
- Build the capacity of NTD project staff in the design and implementation of a coordinated and effective monitoring and evaluation system.
- Ensure state-of-the art database management practice at HKI
- Analyze M&E data on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and flag action areas to the project management.
- Link and analyze resource inputs, outputs and outcomes and report on project effectiveness and efficiency.
- Work with NTD project/HKI management to document and publish best practices.
- Liaise and network with relevant NTD project partners and collaborators to harmonize our reporting systems.
- Provide clear documentation of programmatic achievements and keep HKI senior management informed on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Coordinate writing of reports and take responsibility for compilation of project report to the donor and partners.
- Ensure that relevant databases are up to date
- Develop a strong monitoring & evaluation plan consistent with the USAID results framework.
- Contribute to budget development in line with approved work-plans and assist to conduct periodical reviews of both M & E components of the program and budgets when the need arises.
- Design and manage data quality assessments performed for HKI NTD programs to ensure high quality data collection, storage and reporting.
- Plan and facilitate various periodic M & E meetings
- Plan and organize routine data quality audits, and serve as a catalyst to enhance systems that bridge data collection with analysis and data-driven decision making and planning.
- Master Degree in Medicine, Statistics, Epidemiology, Public Health, Demography or related field with focus on monitoring and evaluation and/or Biostatistics.
- At least 10 years of experience in designing and implementing Monitoring and Evaluation activities for Public Health.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge and experience in USG/PEPFAR reporting requirements.
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills to manage project communications and disseminate project information are required.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills in English.
- Extensive experience with monitoring and evaluating NTD programs in Nigeria
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Applicants should attach a comprehensive resume with a cover letter in a single MS Word document.
- We are requesting for interested candidates to apply by sending their application along with a suitability statement to email@example.com
- Please note that this position is contigent upon availability of funding
- Helen Keller International is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled