Shell Nigeria Shell Nigeria Full Time Shell Nigeria Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, East Africa, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, London, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEast AfricaEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateLondonNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
IpNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
- Job Title: NYSC, Pre-service and IT Internship
- Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
- Job Type: Internship
- Job Category: Information Technology
Introduction of the Job
The ipNX internship program offers students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria the opportunity to gain work experience and providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers to the following category of applicants:
- Students undergoing the mandatory SIWES (Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme) program (INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE).
- Graduates who have completed their Higher National Diploma programs for Polytechnics, Colleges of Education & Bachelor Degree for university institutions .and are awaiting NYSC deployment (PRE-SERVICE).
- Corp members currently undergoing their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Purpose of the Job
- To learn new skills and add to their knowledge base while gaining confidence in their abilities.
- To offer the opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor for you – not only in the internship but throughout their career.
- To learn about a career field from the inside and decide if this is the right career field for them.
- To offer the opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills.
- To gain industry knowledge first hand from the organization and professionals.
- To gain valuable experience and accomplishments to add to their resume.
- To provide evidence that they have initiative, are reliable, and have a sense of responsibility.
- To apply some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
This section requires the top five accountabilities that role is to deliver own. Written in outcome language, this is not a listing of tasks but a grouping of tasks to determine outcomes required from the tasks.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Job Knowledge
- Use of Technology
- Overall Job Performance
Demonstrate (Key competencies)
This section requires an overview of the education, experience, and skills required to do the job at a satisfactory level. It is not a list of the jobholder’s qualification.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- CGPA ( 2.50 minimum)/BSC(2.2 minimum)/ HND(Upper Credit minimum).
- WAEC (Minimum 6 B’s & C’s)
- Little or no work experience
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
Interested and qualified candidates should address their cover letters to:
- The Human Resource Manager,
- Human Capital Management,
- ipNX Nigeria.
- All Pre-service & I.T Internship cover letters should state the duration of the internship.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications should be completed and submitted on online.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Applicants whose profile does not match the requirements above, need not apply.