Jiji.ng is the largest online marketplace in Nigeria which connects real Buyers with Sellers. Jiji was launched in 2014 and currently serves over 200 Million users in 5 different countries.
- We are recruiting an Offline Customer Acquisition Executive to register and sell premium services to business owners.
- With our growing presence in over 5 countries, we boast of a work environment that enables growth and career progress.
Why Become an Offline Customer Acquisition Executive with Jiji.Ng?
- Be part of a team that helps Nigerian small businesses and sellers thrive.
- Learn new skills: You get to be trained by renowned Jiji facilitators who will help you acquire job experience and on-the-job skills.
- You will be assigned to a team lead who will guide you and ensure you perform excellently on the job
- Boost your income: Earn up to N70,000 on a monthly basis
- Apart from the N70,000, you get monthly bonuses when you exceed targets.
- Earn up to N22,000 transport allowance monthly.
- Opportunity to be signed on to an HMO plan after 6 months of consistency
- You get a clear career path that allows you not just grow but thrive!
- Team bonding activities, events, etc.
What will you be doing as an Offline Acquisition Executive?
- Source new sales opportunities in existing small businesses and regular sellers through outbound lead follow-up
- Register and manage small business owners from various sectors ranging from Electronics, Fashion, Automobiles, Real Estate, etc.
- Identify opportunities to sell Jiji.ng Subscription packages to small business owners and sellers.
Required Qualifications / Candidate Requirements
- OND / Bachelor’s Degree
- Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into paying clients
- Sales/ Marketing Experience is an added Advantage
- Must live in Lagos or Abuja.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.