About Coca-Cola HBC
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
- Manages Key On-Trade Customers at volume, NSR & Net Contribution level-achievement of all critical KBIs (NSR, financials, RED, etc.).
- Develop, implement & evaluate key on-trade customer plans
- Generate Customer Insight & Analysis
- Support On-Trade outlet segmentation (Gold, Silver, Bronze) through the team
- Negotiate and manage On-Trade Agreements
- Develop Tailor-made Sales Drivers Activities (Visibility, Distribution, Persuasion, Quality, Price)
- Develop & Monitor On Trade Agreements by status report per activator, area, region
- Control invoices of promos, tailor made, POS regarding On Trade Agreements.
- On-route coaching & feedback direct reports and FS Ho.Re.Ca team
- Drive On Trade Activation strategy in the market (customer negotiations, leading at peer level & upwards)
- Develop annual business plan for On Trade Activation and relevant key customers
- Significant contribution in the development of the monthly activity plan with Customer Marketing team.
- Set performance management routines with own team, FS & wholesale teams to review account plans progress.
- Build alliances with key cooperating departments through common routines (FS, Ho.Re.Ca, wholesales, customer marketing)
- Exploit all opportunities in the market through the team for maximizing results.
Education & Experience
- University Degree ideally Business related (i.e., Sales, Marketing, etc.).
- Minimum of 6 years of proven operational track record in Sales / Commercial.
- Minimum of 4 years of managerial experience, preferably in a large manufacturing company.
- On Trade Activation experience.
- Overall commercial understanding.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Customer Centric oriented.
- Listens actively and challenges processes and structures.
- Sound Sales / Commercial related operational knowledge, complete value-chain system knowledge including TCCC.
- MS Word / Excel / Power Point user
- Financial acumen & resources management
- Selling & negotiation with large customers
- Operational planning & performance management
- Analytical thinking & synthesis to drive decision making
- Communication (oral, written, presentations, influencing).
- Building successful & mutual benefit relationships.
- Good project management skills.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online