We are a Capital Market Conglomerate regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with up to date market information to grow wealth in good time, and in an atmosphere of transparency. We expertly offer Wealth Management Services, Stockbroking Services, Registrar Services, Trustees Services and Corporate Financing. Our professional advisory services are always based on carefully considered research and delivered with objective integrity from a crop of professionals that remain the best hands within the financial services industry.
- Job Title: Operations And Accounts Officer (Fund Accountant)
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Finance and Admin
- Actively manage the equity and money market fund in accordance with the guidance of the investment committee.
- Generate alpha on the funds i.e. return above the target and the benchmark
- Make presentation to the investment committee on Investment Policy Statement for clients
- Review the fund and take position in the best interest of subscribers.
- Have complete knowledge of the trust deed, custody agreement and all other documents
- Keep up to date on regulation on collective investment schemes.
- Liaise with Meristem research to get up to date market information that will be beneficial in the management of the funds.
- Liaise with operations for daily bid-ask price.
- Drive the sales of the Funds and create marketing pitch for presentation and sales.
- Any other functions as may be assigned by the Head of Portfolio Management
At least 3 year relevant working experience
B.sc in a numerical discipline, Social Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Finance and Accounting.
- Good computer skills with experience in the use of Microsoft office applications, Microsoft excel and others.
- Numerical, inquisitive, innovative, versatile, analytical and willing to learn
- Good statistical and investment knowledge.
- Good attitude towards colleagues with excellent inter-personal and people skills
- Commitment to seeking accurate and timely information to a high standard.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence