We are a Capital Market Conglomerate regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with up to date market information to grow wealth in good time, and in an atmosphere of transparency. We expertly offer Wealth Management Services, Stockbroking Services, Registrar Services, Trustees Services and Corporate Financing. Our professional advisory services are always based on carefully considered research and delivered with objective integrity from a crop of professionals that remain the best hands within the financial services industry.
- Job Title: Operations Officer
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Finance and Admin
This role suits that individual who enjoys working in a team that ensures operational excellence and effective execution of operational activities. Passionate about ensuring up to date technology, strategy, processes and systems support for all Operational activities.
The Operations Support Officer role is accountable for providing value added support and professional acumen in all business-related activities.
Sounds like you? Then come along to join a dynamic organisation that rewards excellence, creativity and passion, with the opportunity of constant personal development and freedom of expression within the realms of the Financial Industry.
- Strive to ensure standards are adhered to in the performance of core operations, tasks/activities hence ensure efficient and accurate processing of all inbound and outbound transactions.
- Work within the operational guideline in the implementation of a system for monitoring the overall composition and quality of the credit portfolio including the development and utilization of an internal risk rating system.
- Promote utilization of information systems and analytical techniques that enable management to measure the credit risk inherent in all on- and off-balance sheet activities which may arise.
- Enhance effectiveness by designing and continually improving systems, tools and workflows to identify and mitigate operational risks attached to the department.
- Ensure that the Operations infrastructure, systems, policies, processes and control environment meet business needs and are delivered to the highest quality standards and service levels.
- Collaborate with the IT business solutions and ensure optimal leverage of technology to effectively enable NESI Stabilization Strategy Limited’s business operations and processes.
- Effectively check and verify transactions, ensuring processing of transactions is carried out in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of trends/ development taking place in the finance and power sectors, and disseminate them to staff under direct and indirect reporting where applicable.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the electricity industry would be an added advantage.
A good university degree in a numerate field with a professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA in Accounts or a similar discipline with minimum years of experience. Any higher degree holder as an MBA or MSC in the Finance or Accounting field is also enc
- Good computer skills with experience in the use of Microsoft office applications, Microsoft excel and others.
- Numerical, inquisitive, innovative, versatile, analytical and willing to learn.
- Good statistical and investment knowledge.
- Good attitude towards colleagues with excellent inter-personal and people skills.
- Commitment to seeking accurate and timely information to a high standard.
- Must be a proactive, creative and self-motivated personality.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be honest and upright in character
- Must exhibit highest ethical standards and professional conduct.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Address Nigeria
- Total Jobs: 0 Jobs
- Slogan Wealth Creation is Our FORTE
- Location Lagos State