About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Responsible for prospecting and developing business prospects in the FMCG sector for the sale of packing materials in order to diversify and increase the company’s market share, build current partnerships, and generate new business in order to meet overall sales targets and business objectives.
- Develop and execute effective sales plans and programs and effectively translate them into client business solutions.
- Research into clients packaging material needs and make appropriate recommendations to address the need, based on the product type and structure of the packaging material.
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization to enhance prospecting and improve relationship management.
- Lead Key Accounts Management relating to the development and sales of packaging solutions to businesses.
- Present business trends to mid and senior management and consult with them on how to develop new services, products, and distribution methods.
- Work with technical staff to ensure the sustenance of consistent product quality delivery to the clients and improve overall business relationships.
- First degree from any recognized higher institution.
- MBA is an added advantage
- Membership in the National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria will be a plus.
- 7- 12 years of cognate experience in the manufacturing industry particularly the packaging sector.
- Must have demonstrable expertise in discovering and turning potential prospects into customers.
- Must have a strong grasp of B2B enterprises in the Nigerian FMCG industry.
- Have advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills for reporting.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong managerial skills.
- High numeracy skills and commercial acumen.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online