Shell Nigeria Shell Nigeria Full Time Shell Nigeria Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, East Africa, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, London, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEast AfricaEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateLondonNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Model Mission of Assistance in Africa (Momi Africa) was founded in 2004 as a platform for members, volunteers, affiliates, associates, partners, beneficiaries, and groups to cooperate, create, and coalesce across communities, cultures and countries with respect to social enterprise for social development. Momi Africa is an International Charitable Organization Committed to Social Inclusion of Youth and Seniors through Innovative Scalable Enterprise, Education and Employment for Social Responsibility and Secure Livelihoods
- Job Title: Paid Intern (Program Assistant)
- Job Location: Lagos state
- Job Type: Full Time Jobs
- Job Type: NGO
- Are under 28 years of age or younger?
- Are you a young and energetic goal-oriented person?
- Your services are needed at Momi Africa.
- Assisting the day to day running of the organization’s activities and programs.
- Providing field assistance for implementation of the organizations projects.
- Handling emails and phone call enquiries and information dissemination.
- Handling Social Media Pages
- Monitoring project’s progress and give report.
- Young men and women in Africa
- Undergraduates, NYSC Corp members, Fresh graduates can apply.
- No previous experience
- Minimum of a good University Degree
- Excellent Social Media and/or Mainstream Media Competence
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Loves working with children, youth and the elderly.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally and internationally
- Good inter-personal and public relations skills
- Passion for efficiency, honesty, Loyalty and empathy
- Ability to carry out tasks and meet targets even with minimal supervision.
- Available to resume immediately.
Method of Application
- Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the job title as the e-mail title.
- Background checks will be carried out on all accepted candidates in accordance with our Child Protection Policy.
- Address Lagos State, Nigeria