Proportion Construction Works Nigeria Limited is an indigenous company in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
- Job Title: Paver Operator
- Job Location: Abuja
- Job Category: Engineering
- Job Type: Full Time
- Operate paving machines that spread and level hot mix paving material on subgrade of highways and streets with the aid of stakes and level gauges to ensure mix is placed at the proper grade and thickness
- Pre heat paving screed before placement of asphalt
- Control paving machine to dump truck and maintain constant flow of asphalt into hopper
- Observe distribution of paving material along screed and control direction of screed to eliminate voids at curbs and joints
- Attach extensions to screed to adjust width
- Regulate temperature of asphalt flowing from hopper
- Observes distribution of paving material along screed and controls direction of screed to eliminate voids at curbs and joints
- Distribute the paving material on road beds
- Ensure proper application of the asphalt and smooth it evenly for the desired height, width and depth
- Must have a minimum of SSCE.
- Must have a minimum of 4-7 years of similar industry experience.
- Must be able to work with a team.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and Trades Test.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
- The position applied should be the heading of your mail
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Applicant can also forward their CV and cover letter directly to [email protected]
- Total Jobs: 0 Jobs
- Location Federal Capital Territory - Abuja