Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health/family planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, primary health care system strengthening and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Global Fund among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- Job Title: Pharmacist
- Job Location: Imo, Oyo and Kano State
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Category: NGO Jobs
- The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of quality antiretroviral therapy (ART) services by ensuring an efficient supply of medicines and delivering client-oriented services to promote appropriate use.
- S/He will manage the Pharmacy Unit to ensure excellent delivery of pharmaceutical care and uninterrupted supply of anti-retroviral drugs and other relevant medications.
- S/He will also ensure that the project maintains Good Pharmacy Practice and Standards in clinical service delivery.
- Must possess a First degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
- Possession of a master’s degree in Public Health or related field would be added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in public health programs, with a focus on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment.
- Must possess a proven record of working in a multi-disciplinary environment and implementing health projects conducted with disease control programmes in low-income countries.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of the ART regime and current global/national guidelines for dispensing ARV.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Applicants should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to:
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.