Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Full Time Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
About AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is a legally registered NGO operating in Nigeria. AHF Nigeria collaborates with Federal Government of Nigeria and other partner institutions, to provide technical assistance to these key stakeholders to deliver quality and comprehensive HIV/AIDS treatment, Care and Support, HIV counseling, and testing, Prevention, Nutrition and Psychosocial services to people living with HIV/AIDS.
To meet the above needs, the Program wishes to recruit dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill in the vacant position below:
- Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Location: Benue, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: NGO
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Reviews prescriptions issued by AHF Providers or other authorized prescriber to assure accuracy and clinical appropriateness;
- Support pharmacy personnel on pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceutics processes and procedures including monitoring of ADR and adherence counseling,
- Answers questions and provides information to patients and providers on drug interactions, side effects, dosage and storage of pharmaceuticals;
- Maintains established policies and procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances, and disposal of hazardous waste drugs
- Manages appropriate data collection, such as client name, prescribed medication and cost,to maintain pharmacy files, charge system, and inventory
- Work with relevant clinic site personnel to maintain accurate drugs records system for efficient drug logistics
- Ensure completion and submission accurate and auditable monthly drug reports from AHF clinic sites
- Provides weekly adherence reports, monthly reports on Down Referral;
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) or experienced Pharmacy Technician.
- Experience in logistics management of drugs, preferably in an NGO
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Must possess a valid license to practice as a Pharmacist.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- Women with required qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Application deadline is the 13th of March 2018