Sunvait Network Limited (SNL) is an innovative digital solutions and retail company. The company is focused on retailing, marketplace, cloud hosting and digital products to the masses through an agent network and a customized web portal.
- Job Title: Policy Advisor, Trust and Safety
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Sunvait Network Ltd’s brand is only as strong as our users’ trust–and their steadfast belief that our guiding principles are what’s best for them. Our Trust and Safety team has the critical responsibility of protecting Sunvait Network Ltd’s users by ensuring online safety by fighting web abuse and fraud across Sunvait Network
- Ltd. On this team, you’re a big-picture thinker and strategic leader. You understand the user’s point of view and are passionate about using your combined technical, sales and customer service acumen to protect our users.
- You work globally and cross-functionally with Sunvait Network Ltd developers and Product Managers to navigate challenging online safety situations and handle abuse and fraud cases at Sunvait Network Ltd speed (read: fast!). Help us demonstrate that quality on the Internet trumps all.
- At Sunvait Network Ltd we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Gaining and retaining this trust is critically important to Sunvait Network Ltd’s success. We defend Sunvait Network Ltd’s integrity by fighting spam, fraud and abuse, and develop and communicate state-of-the-art product policies.
- The Trust and Safety team reduces risk and protects the experience of our users and business partners in more than 100 languages and across Sunvait Network Ltd’s expanding base of products. We work with a variety of teams from Engineering to Legal, Public Policy and Sales Engineering to set policies and combat fraud and abuse in a scalable way, often with an eye to finding industry-wide solutions.
- Trust and Safety team members are motivated to find innovative solutions, and use technical know-how, user insights and proactive communication to pursue the highest possible quality and safety standards for users across Sunvait Network Ltd products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement content and developer policies for Sunvait Network Ltd products.
- Work with Fraud/Abuse teams to resolve escalations from users and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with teams to automate review processes, improve user experience for policy-related issues and provide trainings.
- Utilize user, operations and other data to support policy strategy and decisions.
- Drive awareness and understanding of our product policies within Sunvait Network Ltd and across our user base; advance education around the first principles thatdefine our positions.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Internet and/or Content policy development.
- MBA, Master’s degree or PhD.
- Experience with advanced product and/or program management.
- Experience with a range of policies and direct knowledge of the technology sector or the key issues impacting the Web.
- Experience using data and technology to solve complex business problems coupled with a proven ability to exercise judgment even in a crisis.
- Experience working with a broad array of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence