Crown Agents USA, the U.S. incorporated subsidiary of Crown Agents, is an international development company with a presence in 40+ countries. We provide technical assistance service and support to US Government agencies and international organizations such as US Agency for International Development (USAID).
- Job Title: Political Economy Analyst
- Job Location: Northern Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: NGO Jobs
- The overall aim of the project is to increase the effectiveness, accountability, and transparency of selected state and local governments in Nigeria. The position is subject to successful project award.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Political Science, Public Policy or other related field;
- Minimum 7 years of experience working on conflict resolution and mitigation issues;
- Experience working with counterparts at the state government level and understanding of local governance issues related to public financial management, budgeting, and resource allocation;
- USAID or other donor funded projects focused on conflict resolution and governance strongly preferred;
- Fluency in English required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com including your Name, along with “#16-75” in the subject line.
- No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please.
- Crown Agents USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.