Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Job Title: PPM Electrician (Packing)
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Finance and Account Jobs
Job Description and Requirements
- Carry out routine PPM in the Production packing lines according to maintenance best practices.
- Diagnose root cause of electrical malfunction
- Replace faulty electrical component of machine such as switches, motors, sensors, relay etc.
- Document and analyze test result such as infra-red thermometer readings.
- ND in Mechanical Engineering or any Industrial Maintenance related discipline
- 5 O’ level credits in not more than 2 sittings.
- Must be physically fit
- Must have good communication skill
- Must have good electrical aptitude an troubleshooting abilities
- Must have basic computer skills
- 3 Years relevant experience in related industry.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further correspondence.
- Address Nigeria