Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Job Title: PPM Fitter (Process)
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Finance and Account Jobs
Job Description and Requirements
- Carry out routine PPM in the Production process lines according to maintenance best practices.
- Document all the PPM feedbacks on the maintenance checklist.
- Performs machine adjustment and setups and calibration.
- Maintain housekeeping standards in area of production
- Compliance to Company HSE Policy
- ND in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Maintenance related discipline
- 5 O’ level credits in not more than 2 sittings
- Must be physically fit
- Must have good communication skill
- Must have good mechanical aptitude and equipment troubleshooting abilities
- Must have basic computer skills
- 3 years relevant experience in related industry
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further correspondence.