Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
- Job Title: Prepaid Acquisition Executive
- Location: Nigeria Jobs
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Telecommunication Jobs
Looking for a candidate to fill the role of Prepaid Acquisition Executive. The role is located in Airtel Head Office, Lagos. Successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Design and implemention of Acquisition initiaties and strategies.
- Appraisal of Acquistion incentive structure with mrk to market recommendation.
- Monitor month zero revenue growth from all acquisition offers
- Drive growth of month zero revenues via bundle offers
- GADS performance management- Channel & Kit insight, Month Zero Revenue, Share of Gross Adds(SOGA) and (Customer Market Share (CMS) analysis.
- Drive monthly churn process to support MSISDN availabity for Acquisition
Applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in advanced excel
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- 6-8 years experiecne in Marketng or Product Development
- 4 years experience in Telecom
- An innovative mind
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications should be completed and submitted online.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence