IROKO Partners Limited Full Time Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State
Cross River State Government (Ministry of International Development Cooperation) in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, is desrious of engaging Cross River indigenes of all gender in the employ of the Public/Civil Service for take-off of CRS-APPEALS (World Bank Assisted) Project in the capacity below:
- Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Job Location: Cross River State Jobs
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Government Jobs
Overall Function and Responsibilities of the Position
- Under the supervision of the State Project Coordinator respectively, the Incumbent will coordinate, the procurement of all goods, works and services financed under the project.
Specific Duties of the Position will include:
- Preparation of procurement plans for implementation of the project.
- Prepare Bidding documents.
- Responsible for day-to-day procurement activities as contained in the PIM.
- Update and implement the procurement manual.
- Initiate procurement and training workshops.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the State Project Coordinator.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A First degree or HND in Engineering, Purchasing and Supply, Business Administration or other relevant qualification. Possession of higher degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in procurement for developmental projects.
- Demonstrated competence in procurement under externally assisted projects with specific experience in IDA/Donor funded agency.
- Ability to communicate and write effectively and computer literacy.
Method of Application
- Applicants should forward written Applications with necessary supportive documents like Current Posting, Computer Number, Current Pay Slip and ten CV’s in hard copies addressed to:
- The Hon. Commissioner
Ministry of International Development Cooperation,
New Secretariat Complex,
Cross River State.
- The Hon. Commissioner