IpNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
- Job Title: Product Analyst
- Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: Information Technology
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- The Product analysts carry out market research to identify new opportunities for existing products and developing new products ideas.
- He/she will interview customers to discuss their future product requirements, and they review published research reports to identify gaps in the market that their company could meet.
- Establishing market requirements provides a framework that enables product development team to prepare design proposals based on fact, rather than guesswork.
- They analyze their own products and those of competitors, comparing performance and features with current market requirements. Product analysis provides the product team with a benchmark for new product performance.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Submit/review a product strategy and roadmap for Voice and Wi-Fi.
- Submit a product review on existing products (FOS, Voice, Wi-Fi, Data services) One per quarter.
- Work with team to define the product strategy and roadmap by outlining standard procedures for developing, iterating and launching products, and facilitating the development of those products from conception to creation.
- Develop a survey per Quarter, analyze and share the results of the survey with key stakeholders.
- Use analytics (website, social media, and company CRM) to gather customer needs.
- Determine why customers churn by calling and visiting churned customers, checking customer habits and defining customer.
- Visit events and venues where deployment is made. and report customer feedback(Needs and complaints).
- Identify existing & latent customer need for enhancement of services; leverage on existing functionalities & enhance it further for extended product life cycle. Determines customers’ needs and desires by using industry standard research to obtain market information.
- Generate, update and submit intelligence report weekly.
- Attend conferences and events related to product and sector.
- Perform Market and Competitor Analysis, collate data and generate intelligence report. Regularly update product manager on competitive intelligence report.
- Develop pricing model quarterly.
- Submit product price reviews and projection quarterly.
- Analyse product pricing by utilising market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customised services. Work with the Product team to develop pricing models for products.
- Hold product training and briefs for sales staff quarterly.
- Propose a sales incentive and promotion scheme that will drive an increase in sales.
- Assist team in handling presentations and training for the sales force quarterly on product information or updates at sales meetings or conference. Identify more efficient product processes & revenue leakages.
- Develop product communication plan/strategy and share with Line Manager and other stakeholders.
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives. Work with marketing team to build collaterals, brochures, and product pricing. Undertake Reporting and tracking product KPI.
Demonstrate (Key competencies)
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- B.Sc Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines.
- Understanding Communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality with Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio.
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities.
- Customer Focused
- Ability to conduct market research
- Action oriented
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas
- Time Management
- Self Development.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.