First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
- Job Title: Product Manager, TB Products Development
- Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time Jobs
- Job Category: Banking and Finance
- Reporting to Team Lead TB Product Dev. & Mgt., the ideal candidate will be responsible for developing wide range of transaction banking products and customized client offerings to deepen the banks share of the industry and continuously review and refine product features.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Adapt to market evolution; study and detecting the potential opportunities to create a new product and/or ensure the adaptation of current products.
- Deliver strategic business intelligence report on High Net Worth to BUs for targeted marketing and monitor product performance periodically
- Conceive products in relation with Risk, Finance, Operations, Legal and Compliance framework
- Work with marketing team to define most suitable media plan/platform (type of media, period, frequency, etc.) to create awareness of new and existing products.
- Periodically analyze product performance by customer segment and take appropriate action.
- A good First Degree in relevant discipline. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ cognate experience in banking with significant experience in Product Management and Design
- Strong knowledge of Transaction Banking products and related business aspects is a must
- Should be Familiar with local market and regulatory requirement
- Sound relationship/stakeholders management skills is a must
Method of Application
- All interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further correspondence.