About Google Nigeria
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
- Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey.
- From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base.
- This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
- As a Product Marketing Manager, you will own the marketing strategy and execution for Android and be responsible for contributing to the access strategy of Africa.
- In this role, you will use your understanding of marketplace dynamics to design and execute promotional campaigns, work with Product teams to launch new products, liaise with partners on co-marketing initiatives, and work with external agencies on creative and event-based projects.
- Furthermore, you will work with Google’s Business Development, Product, and Partnership teams to build Google’s business.
- Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways.
- Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental.
- And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Develop marketing plans for Android in SSA and execute campaigns (e.g., co-marketing and owned) to drive usage of Google applications.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies and organizational coordination for new feature/product launches.
- Define retail marketing strategy for Android in SSA, including always-on retail training programs, sales incentive programs, point-of-sale marketing, and other customer facing experiences.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent our users.
- Work in close cooperation with regional and global Platforms and Ecosystems Marketing teams, to drive multi-channel campaigns from scaled communications to accelerate our partnerships business momentum.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in marketing or sales
- Experience managing and running a marketing campaign
- Ability to develop frameworks for marketing
- Ability to think creatively and execute leadership
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects
- Ability to develop product strategy/positioning, business plans, customer and market insights, and analyze campaign effectiveness and return on investment
- Strong analytical skills.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online