About United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centers: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create and execute marketing campaigns and outbound communication including messaging, product launches, and go-to-market strategies.
- Be the expert on each respective product/channel target market.
- Know who they are, how they buy, and the criteria.
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop product features, key messaging, and value propositions.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products with the involvement of all necessary stakeholders.
- Work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events, and communication.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and product adoption.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the customer.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships campaign reporting and analysis on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- MBA, MSC, MA, ML, and/or professional qualification is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing/banking experience.
- Our ideal candidate must have knowledge of product development and management.
- Must have demonstrable experience in developing and managing successful marketing and communications plans and/or materials.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Marketing, product/service development & management.
- Brand creation, management & rejuvenation.
- Insight generation.
- Product development & marketing processes.
- Experiential marketing
- Team & Individual behavioural dynamics.
- Written and verbal communications.
- Interpersonal/relationship management skills.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and managing successful marketing and communications plans and/or materials.
- Presentation skills.
- Organisation & coordination.
- Prudent budget management.
What We Expect From You:
- A high degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online