Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Full Time Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Frefa Investment Company Limited – We are an indigenous company located in the South-South geo-political zone of Nigeria, between Rivers and Bayelsa States. Our company is in the process of rolling out its water and concrete block factories for the production of bottled, and sachet water as well as blocks and interlocks, at industrial scale. We are desirous of hiring pioneer technical personnel in key areas of the business.
- Job Title: Production Supervisor – Frefa Block Factory
- Job Location: Rivers State
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Category: Sales and Marketing
- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operations workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, and plants and systems operators.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production and processing of products such as inspectors, machine operators and fabricators.
- Plan and develop new product and production processes.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production sequences to meet production goals
Education and Experience
- Must possess minimum of National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Must be familiar with modern concrete block/interlock molding machines or related equipment.
- Possess minimum of 8 years’ experience in concrete block/interlock molding machines repairs and maintenance.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- Applicant can also send their CV’s directly to [email protected]
- Send hard copies to:
P.O Box 525,
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Address Rivers State