IROKO Partners Limited Full Time Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State
Cross River State Government (Ministry of International Development Cooperation) in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, is desrious of engaging Cross River indigenes of all gender in the employ of the Public/Civil Service for take-off of CRS-APPEALS (World Bank Assisted) Project in the capacity below:
- Job Title: Productivity Enhancement Specialist
- Job Location: Cross River State Jobs
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Government Jobs
Overall Function and Responsibilities of the Position
- Under the supervision of State Project Coordinator, the incumbent will coordinate and Identify productivity enhanced inputs, equipment and machines for all production nodes of value chains supported under this project.
- The incumbent will disseminate and follow-up on adoption of the improved inputs, equipment and machine.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Master’s degree in Agronomy, Crop Science, Soil Science, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Mechanization and other related disciplines
- Experience working with agro-input or advisory services companies, research institute or CG center.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in technology dissemination projects
- Ability to build partnership with research centers, extension organizations and technology innovation centers and agro-allied commercial technology businesses
- Clear understanding of cropping calendar, weather information and climate smart agricultural practices.
- Excellent understanding of value chain analysis, development and Good Agricultural Practices.
Method of Application
- Applicants should forward written Applications with necessary supportive documents like Current Posting, Computer Number, Current Pay Slip and ten CV’s in hard copies addressed to:
- The Hon. Commissioner
Ministry of International Development Cooperation,
New Secretariat Complex,
Cross River State.
- The Hon. Commissioner