WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 16 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel. We offer hands on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
- Job Title: Project Facilities Manager
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-time
- Job Category: Oil and Gas
Job Descriptions and Requirements
- Develop minimum standards for facilities and standard operating procedures for facilities management
- Develop training programs for facilities Management including operation of offices, residences, camps airstrips and field operations supervision Contract Management of support services contracts.
- Manage field support services.
- Manage facilities design & construction contracts.
- Manage lease and land agreements
- Manage asset inventory
- Manage Facilities Budget.
- Implementation of camp minimum standard operations procedures
- Facilities budget and improve the cost efficiency of facilities and support services
- Develop and implement Key Performance Indicators for contractors and Facilities Staff
- Improve the competency and cost effectiveness of services contractors.
- Contribute to the development and design of new facilities, Prepare facilities budgets
- Review new services contracts, develop facilities management succession plans, identify suitable candidates for development and implement development and mentoring programs
- University Degree in Engineering (Petroleum/Mechanical/Civil/chemical or equivalent degree) or relevant extensive industry experience.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in oil and gas related project and onshore facilities construction activities
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of project implementation work including both yard fabrication and field installation work
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role on extended assignment to developing country or countries.
- Experience of multi-discipline oil and gas projects from conceptual design through to commissioning.
- Experience of working with personnel from diverse cultural backgrounds. Highly organised and able to set and work towards clearly defined targets. Excellent communication and team working skills required
- Very good communication skills. Very good English level both written and spoken
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All Candidates should attach their Applications and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (containing functional email addresses and mobile telephone numbers)
- The position applied for should be clearly indicated as the subject of your mail
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Applications received after the 24th of October 2017, will not be considered