Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading long established international business in consumer goods and equipment in Africa and Europe through several areas of expertise, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Job Title: Project Manager
- Location: Lagos State Jobs
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Sales and Marketing Jobs
- Ensure successful completion of projects within specified time frame while establishing and maintaining professionally satisfactory relationship with the owner, sub-contractors and other project stakeholders.
- Assist Chief Operating Officer in Prequalification, Quotation and Tendering activities.
- Overall Management, Coordination and Administration of the Project activities and Subcontractors in compliance with the Project schedule ensuring that all activities are carried out complying with all Quality and HSE requirements established by the Contract and company’s procedures.
- Monitor Cost, work Schedule, Progress and identify the areas which require additional efforts to keep the work in line with the Project schedule.
- Coordinate with all Base Managers for daily operations of Base and related Projects.
- Monitor the invoicing of Subcontractor and Clients.
- Approve the cost and procurement process.
- Guide in preparing the method statements in association with the Quality Control Engineer and Project Engineer.
- Develop with assistance from other Project Team members all plans and schedules for various phases of the work.
- Establish construction logic for Projects together with Project Team.
- Establish requirements of the Project including material, manpower and equipment
- Review the detailed programs to ensure overall compatibility.
- Align resources availability.
- Monitor progress against the plan and highlight deficiencies to Managing Director.
- Assist Chief Operating Officer in negotiations and finalization of Subcontracts.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering.
- 15 years experience in Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) and turnkey projects in Oil and Gas or construction sector.
- Good knowledge of Quality and Health Safety and Environment (HSE) management systems.
- Ability to manage a team, convey vision, ideas, goals, and issues as well as produce reports and presentations.
- Ability to lead and negotiate the use of resources, budgets and schedules while avoiding scope creep.
- Must be responsive and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have good communication skill and proactive.
- Must be a member of Council for the Regulation of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN) and Nigeria Society of Engineers(NSE).
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All application should be filled and submitted online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview