- We are seeking a resourceful and hands-on Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join the rapidly growing development team.
- The ideal candidate will be tasked with the quality assurance during development of continuous integration and deployment solutions for production applications across various sites/software.
- Work with our engineering teams to establish a QA discipline that promotes high quality software releases
- Envision, plan, develop and execute automated and exploratory testing of our applications at multiple levels of complexity
- Build test harnesses, test script, test suites, test scenarios, and metrics collection mechanisms to help teams ensure the testability of features even before they start coding
- Work collaboratively with engineers to plan and execute appropriate performance and throughput testing
- You will participate in team discussions to ensure topics like testability and risk assessment are not left aside when designing new features
- Working experience of manual QA process, developing new test plans for new customer features from ambiguous specifications.
- Working knowledge of different test automation methods: unit, module, integration, end-to-end testing
- Responsible for testing mobile technologies, web technologies, services, and physical devices.
Requirements / Required Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / B.Eng / B.Sc qualification with 4 – 5 years work experience.
- Experience in testing mobile technologies, web technologies, services, and physical devices.
- Experience in testing web technologies, services, and physical devices.
- Experience in Agile, Scrum, Kanban and/or Lean software development methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Strong organizational skills, able to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings to report on test progress, metrics, issues, and risks.
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail. Please Note: CV should contain portfolio.