Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health/family planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, primary health care system strengthening and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Global Fund among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- Job Title: Research, Measurement and Evaluation Manager
- Job Location: Borno State
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Category: NGO Jobs
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for coordinating M&E activities at the field level for the project and provide assistance to the M&E advisor at the HQ
- S/He will support all research activities for the MNCH project.
- S/He will support the M&E Advisor in the preparation of analytical reports, human-interest stories and case studies for the project.
- S/He will support the M&E Advisor to pool, analyze and disseminate field level programmatic data to end users.
- Provide strategic technical assistance to state agencies and CSO partners on the state response on M&E through capacity building.
- Must possess a First Degree in social/health sciences with at least six (6) years post NYSC experience.
- Must possess at least three years of working experience in Research or M&E fieldwork.
- Must have experience in working as part of the core research team of a research study.
- Must have experience in managing other M&E officers at a supervisory level
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word and Excel applications.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Applicants should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to RMEMgr@sfhnigeria.org
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.