IpNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
- Job Title: Retail Territory Manager
- Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: Information Technology
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- The Retail Territory Manager is responsible for protecting revenue, securing new revenue within ipNX’s existing clients’ portfolio as well as seeking/hunting out new clients & businesses within the assigned territory.
- The role ensures driving an increase in ipNX retail business by collaborating with the account teams to recruit subscribers and building relationships to keep them and grow subscriber base.
Deliverables (Maximum 5-6 key responsibilities)
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Achieve sales targets by developing new business with existing and potential clients within the territory.
- Agreed revenue targets are met within defined timeframes; structured plan created and followed through to achievement of targets.
- Undertake cold calling, ensuring that the number of calls meets call targets as set by management.
- Make agreed Cold Calls daily.
- Ensure all required KYC customer requirements are met.
- 100% completion of KYC forms and provision of required documents
- Drive Direct Sales Executives (DSEs) to achieve their set target.
- Train and mentor DSEs.
- All DSEs must achieve 10 new subscribers monthly.
- Organise review sessions once a week.
- Organise Training sessions twice a month.
- Collate DSE sales and competitive intelligence reports and submit to Head, NSD.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all sales administration is kept current at all times using Sales Tracker software.
- Sales Tracker is 100% up to date and accurate at all times
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close.
- Accurate and current knowledge of ipNX’s products and services.
- Attendance at industry related meetings/events and/or seminars.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Ensure that service to new customers is completed within the agreed timeframe.
- Work with support to close all tickets opened for retail customers within 24 hrs.
- Visit/call churned customers to get feedback and re-engage them to convert them back.
- Works in collaboration with the team, developing good working relationships.
- Fosters good teamwork with DSEs and Account team.
- Strengthen working relationship with the critical teams.
- Works in a collaborative way with team. Increased understanding of clients and their requirements and what makes our service valuable.
- Ensures compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance with all local statutory requirements.
- Understands and complies with all company requirements. Can be relied upon to act respectfully and ethically.
Demonstrate (Key Competencies)
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- B.SC/HND in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines (Minimum of 2.2/Upper Credit).
- Understanding communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality with Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio.
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 4 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities and leadership.
- Customer Focused
- Understanding of Retail Sales.
- Action oriented
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.