Shell Nigeria Shell Nigeria Full Time Shell Nigeria Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, East Africa, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, London, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEast AfricaEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateLondonNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Cross River State Government (Ministry of International Development Cooperation) in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, is desrious of engaging Cross River indigenes of all gender in the employ of the Public/Civil Service for take-off of CRS-APPEALS (World Bank Assisted) Project in the capacity below:
- Job Title: Rural Infrastructure Engineer (Civil and Electrical)
- Job Location: Cross River State Jobs
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Government Jobs
Overall Function and Responsibilities of the Position
- Under the supervision of SPC, the Engineers will supervise the implementation and coordination of civil and electrical work infrastructure activities under the project component.
- The incumbent will further work with the project team to ensure proper design and location of the Infrastructure within the state.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- B.Sc degree in Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering
- Professional qualification, COREN, MNSE etc.
- Minimum of seven (7) years field experience in construction and power/energy supply for Civil and Electrical Engineers respectively.
- Higher qualification will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of computer applications including engineering design software etc.
- Fluency in local language is a major advantage
- Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders.
Method of Application
- Applicants should forward written Applications with necessary supportive documents like Current Posting, Computer Number, Current Pay Slip and ten CV’s in hard copies addressed to:
- The Hon. Commissioner
Ministry of International Development Cooperation,
New Secretariat Complex,
Cross River State.
- The Hon. Commissioner