Workforce Group – Our client, a leading Commercial Bank, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position above.
- The Workforce Academy Programme is a one-year intensive programme designed to develop exceptional talents as Sales Analyst.
- Successful applicants (Fellows) will have the opportunity to gain new skills in this area and build on the strengths they bring to the organization through project delivery, customer acquisition and management, classroom-based trainings, virtual learning, and case studies among others
- Fellows will be assigned to teams playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement. They will also receive frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues in their teams.
- At the end of the Workforce Academy Programme, high-performing fellows will be offered a full time role with Workforce Group.
The following attributes are required to join our talented teams through the Workforce Academy programme:
- Good leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in a result-driven business environment
- Ability to transform theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands-on skills
- Capacity to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in teams, confident, and able to express own views clearly
- Adept in applying knowledge acquired to solve practical problems
- Aptitude for creative and analytical work in a problem-solving environment
- Self-drive and high level of learning agility
- Identify clients per industry
- Prospect clients and qualification of these prospects
- Engage potential clients on Workforce Group capabilities
- Manage CRM application to ensure system is up-to-date
- 0-2 years post NYSC experience in Sales at the time of application
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Not older than 27 years by December 31, 2018.