Sunvait Network Limited (SNL) is an innovative digital solutions and retail company. The company is focused on retailing, marketplace, cloud hosting and digital products to the masses through an agent network and a customized web portal.
- Job Title: Sales and Customer Growth Representative
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Information Technology
- As a member of the Sunvait Network Ltd Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Sunvait Network Ltd tools like MSuite, Cloud Hosting, Payment Solution, Voice Translator, Mobile Money, Marketplace etc. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Sunvait Network Ltd products, you help spread the magic of Sunvait Network Ltd to organizations around the world.
- Based in a business hub, and working within a territory team, you will apply best-in-class business generation skills to identify new prospects in medium-sized companies and large enterprises.
- By advocating the innovative power of our products, you’ll bring opportunities through the business cycle, as well as identifying opportunities for existing Sunvait Network Ltd Cloud customers.
- Using your passion for Sunvait Network Ltd products, you’ll help to spread the magic of Sunvait Network Ltd to organizations in your territory and help to accelerate their growth.
- Deliver against assigned strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience for customers and prospects.
- Contribute to the territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities.
- Work with Field Sales Executives and Customer Engineers, and work closely with Sunvait Network Ltd Partners in order to maximize business results in the territory and to open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the business cycle, beginning with demand creation.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Lead demand generation and other campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis. Establish key relationships cross-functionally
- with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management and Product Marketing teams; identify and pursue business development opportunities.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations, and maintain effective communication with customers via phone/email and video
- conferencing technologies. Maintain operational excellence for information relating to accounts and forecast.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a sales or business development role.
- 2 years of relevant experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin and/or Cantonese fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience using CRM systems. Demonstrated track record in reaching and exceeding sales goals in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to build relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough and tenacious. Analytical, detail-oriented and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities. Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence