Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Job Title: Sales Development Officer- Redistribution Dealer
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Finance and Account Jobs
Job Description and Requirements
- Responsible for managing and developing all aspects of FMN business relationship/Performance with one Redistribution Dealer(RD) to ensure KPI objectives are met
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with the RD to achieve 100% of the agreed objectives
- Manage the retail redistribution team and ensure all teams deliver against their monthly KPIs
- Coach the RD redistribution team working closely with the Area Sales Capability Manager to ensure that all training is embedded in the daily ways of working and that the agreed SOP is being followed
- Monitor competitive retail activity in the RD territory and reports any significant finding to line manager
The person must:
- Be self-motivated
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be driven and target oriented
- Be a good negotiator
- Have good leadership skills
- Be able to multi-task
- 5 ‘O’ level credit including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelors Degree
- MBA an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in a major FMCG blue chip organization
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further correspondence.