Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Full Time Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Bühler Nigeria is based in Lagos. We are offering access to faster after-sales and service with local expertise. Bühler Nigeria provides the entire range of products and services of the Bühler Group, being the competent partner when it comes to machines, plants and services for grain and food processing as well as for producing high-quality materials. We are looking for a qualified and committed individual to be part of our team
- Job Title: Sales Rice Business Unit Nigeria
- Job Location: Lagos State
- Job Type: Full time
- Job Category: Administration
Job Descriptions and Requirements
- Implement agreed sales strategies of the Rice business unit in Nigeria.
- Deliver agreed RC sales targets for Nigeria – annual Orders Released (OR), annual gross margin (DB1) both for equipment / plant and customer service.
- Understand the respective industries’ and customers’ requirements, trends and expectations in Nigeria and regularly report back findings to the respective business unit and management.
- Develop and proactively manage and nurture business relations with assigned strategic accounts in Nigeria.
- Raise customer awareness and interest and support and follow-up on marketing communication campaigns in Nigeria.
- Generate and manage sales leads and build sufficient projects pipeline, Promote and sell single machines, cleaning lines and complete processing lines in Nigeria.
- Ensure SAP CRM and SOM are up to date to support sales forecasting, marketing initiatives and capacity planning, Ensure project quality (margins, T&C, project risk analysis).
- A technical background is essential and an Engineering University degree or equivalent would be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of sound professional experience in sales for capital goods
- Driven sales intelligence
- Experience in working in Nigeria would be an advantage
What we offer
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Wide technical & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Great, dynamic work environment
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence
- Address Lagos State, Nigeria