Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Job Title: SAM Officer
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time Jobs
- Job Category: Finance and Account Jobs
Job Description and Requirements
- Responsible for the administration of SAM on site.
- Monitor and control the issuing of Spare parts and consumables to production and management of cost and its effectiveness.
- Manage the updating of SAM including parts list, spares and maintenance routine
- Generation of all PPM work-orders as well closing of PPM work-order
- Carry out periodic audit of the SAM system to ensure compliance with the company procedure and policy
- Generate System reports
- Support the maintenance team in maintenance planning and scheduling
- Ensure quick generation of GRV to facilitate on time payment of suppliers
- HND/BSc in Mechanical Engineering or other Technical related discipline
- 5 O’ level credits in not more than 2 sittings.
- Must be physically fit
- Must have good communication skill
- Must have a high sense of discipline and integrity
- Must have basic computer skills
- 3 years relevant experience in related industry
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further correspondence.