About Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy. We are looking for vibrant personalities for the position described below.
- Job Title: SAP Functional Expert
- Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: Management / Admin
Job Description and Duty Requirements
- The SAP practice at Dangote Group is looking for motivated professionals with SAP experience in the following modules – SD, FICO, MM, HCM, PP, PM. Join our team of professionals, and work with our Center of Excellence to support our businesses with SAP implementation & support.
Job Description and Requirements
- Functional support of the following SAP modules: SD, FICO, MM, HCM, PP, PM. Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders
- Provides analysis for, and directs activities of SAP SD resources as determined by and in conjunction with the senior management team
- Leads project planning sessions with one or more customers to improve one or more business processes within an organization, generally involving use and improvement of information systems
- Definition of innovative functional solutions to meet business process requirements in SAP and/ or other backbone systems
- Develops relationships with customers and senior management by being proactive, displaying a high level of knowledge of the business and by providing innovative business solutions
- Supports and aligns with global IT vision, ensures that IT activities support global vision. Participates in global meetings to review application performance and project status.
- Provide expert advice on SAP functionality. The ideal candidate is supposed to be expert in his SAP module and should be able to provide in detail the functionality available in SAP.
- Collect & analyze customer requirements on the following:
- Business processes and parameters: This is important for business processes to be covered in SAP and compile the various parameters required for subsequent Configuration.
- Assist in data transfer mapping: Data is required to be transferred to SAP from the legacy systems (e.g. Master Data like Material Master, Customer/Vendor master etc..)
- Determining reporting requirements: Standard SAP Reports and any Customized Reporting required.
- Determine printed forms requirements
- Suggest solutions based on best business practices so that business gets benefits by following these SAP processes.
- Assist in the development of business process descriptions
- Conduct implementation & training workshops: This is particularly required for SAP Power users and then guidance for end-user training. Most of the implementations follow ‘Train the Trainer’ approach..
- Provide guidance on end-user documentation.
- Provide guidance on test plan: How to test SAP functionality for the required Business processes and ensure that all scenarios are covered.
- Conduct unit tests based on customer defined scenarios
- Coordinate with other module SAP Consultants for Integration requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical/ business areas or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience with relevant SAP working as a Consultant or SAP deployment team member.
- Experience in business application system development methodology and business process re-engineering.
- Two full cycle deployments preferred
- Exhibits global mindset
- Demonstrated ability/ experience in implementation of major systems applications involving relevant modules at a global enterprise
- Strong experience with 3rd party, subcontracting, ATP, and material determination processes
- Strong understanding of user exits
- SAP NetViewer technology experience preferred.
- Strong customer focus and partnership abilities
- Strong leadership skills with customer interfacing experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as organizational skills
- Ability to interact with and present ideas and updates to senior or executive level management
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional, highly matrixed organization, including leveraging corporate and third-party resources.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Application shall be online only, no paper copies will be entertained
- Only candidates who meet all the requirements will be considered
- Multiple applications will be disqualified.