Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is committed to the provision of services of Technical Inspection, Expediting, Quality Assurance and Control, Training, Procurement and Outsourcing of Technical Personnel in line with global best practices in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Job Title: Security Operations Analyst
- Location: Nigeria Jobs
- Job Type: Renewable Contract Jobs
- Job Category: Engineering Jobs
Job Descriptions and Requirements
- The role of the Security Operations Analyst can be summarized as the processing and management of information.
- The Security Operations Analyst is the Security and Community Affairs (CA)
focal point for all community and social information relating to, and impacting on, the company’s interests across locally, not just for the project.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The primary role of the Security Operations Analyst is to ensure effective communication and information flow between the Security Department and the CA Department. This includes the collation and communication of
relevant information captured by Community Affairs and Public & Government Affairs to the Security Department.
- The role includes the requirement to produce written and verbal reports providing statistical data as well as analysis and comment on community related issues, incidents and threats impacting on the company
- The timely production and dissemination of these reports is critical and will require the Operations Analyst to prioritize tasking in order to meet the deadlines and provide near real time reporting.
- The Security Operations Analyst will also provide comment and analysis of trends and key issues relating to community and social issues, and threats impacting upon the company and/or the Project as well as comment on
- The Security Operations Analyst will provide proactive advice on community and social issues to the Security Manager and, where tasked, to Global Security.
- The Security Operations Analyst will supervise and train the Data Analyst to better share job workload and to become competent in all requirements of the Security Operations Analyst role.
- Use Borealis and i2 software to generate reports and data as required.
- As directed by the Security Manager, the Operations Analyst will conduct field trips to the different sites.
- Superior analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience in the collation, analysis and dissemination of data related to security, community and social issues
- Exceptional skill in all aspects of report preparation, including concept, design and production
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to deliver succinct and effective presentations
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines without supervision
- Ability to respond to task related pressure – in particular to compressed timelines
- Demonstrated high competency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Commitment to Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) principles
- Detailed knowledge of managing i2 software or equivalent
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All Applications must be filled and submitted online
- only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence