Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
- Job Title: Security Supervisor
- Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: Hotels and Restaurants
- A Security Supervisor keeps constant vigilance of activity on and around the hotel property and reports, with documentation, incidents with the intent of improving the safety and security of Guests, Team Members, and others.
What will I be doing?
- As a Security Supervisor, you are responsible for the safety and security of all Guests, Team Members and contractors, and visitors while at the hotel. You’re also responsible for the safety and security of the hotel premises and the oversight of the Security Team
- Specifically, you will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service:
- Constant vigilance of hotel operations and premises
- Maintain all documents and key systems to legal and Company requirements
- Recommend improvements in surveillance, security, and fire systems
- Review, quickly and thoroughly, any incidents with the intention of preventing re-occurrences
- Train and supervise the Security Team, organize work schedules, and ensure all policies are followed
- Conduct regular briefings with the Security Team
What are we looking for?
- A Security Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous security experience, preferably working within an industry which monitored large volumes of people movement
- Experience in planning, organizing, and enforcing security systems
- Current and working knowledge (proof of valid qualifications required) of fire, safety, and first aid
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous training experience with relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications must be completed and submitted online.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.