Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Full Time Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
Our vast experience cuts across several facets of the industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable foreign companies. We are professional in applying this instinctiv knowledge and experience to addressing your ongoing requirements efficiently and cost-effectively. Bell Oil & Gas has the reach and means to deliver high quality products and services. We understand first hand, the complexities and issues facing our industry, together with a strong grounding of the nigeria culture and ways of conducting business. We are able to respond swiftly to our clients requirements in a unique way.
- Job Title: Senior Business Development Executive
- Job Location: Port-Harcourt Rivers State
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Oil and Gas Jobs
To assist with the attainment of company’s business growth objectives; articulating new business development opportunities in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Industry and compiling bids and collecting projects data.
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
- Contribute to the attainment of the company’s business development strategies.
- Identify immediate and long-term needs by clients for company’s products and services on such projects.
- Arrange meetings between E& P Companies and our partners.
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry such as NAPIMS, DPR etc.
- Manage day to day relationships with partners and clients and develop a deep understanding of their needs.
- Identify application areas on client sites and make appropriate proposal on the benefits and usage of the products.
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients.
- Understand full working of Joint Venture Partners and any new technology.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group
- Collate client – specific intelligence and produce weekly reports
- Interfacing with industry regulators and follow up on submitted tenders.
- Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO)
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Collate and communicate business intelligence
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services
- Reconcile customers’ accounts and ensure proper documentation
- Provide regular updates on plans and progress
- Demonstrate consistent sales development success and target – driven achievement
- A good University degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Technical Sales in the Upstream subsector of the oil and gas industry
- A good knowledge of up-coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector.
- Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Oil Industry (Upstream sector)
- Proven sales contacts in the Upstream sector of Nigeria’s oil and gas industry
- Proven track record of winning businesses
- Business intelligence gathering skills
- Proven clients account management experience in the Upstream sector of Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry.
- Good written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- All applications must be filled and submitted online
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further correspondence