About 9mobile Nigeria
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Provide necessary support towards the integration/operations and maintenance of enterprise customer services, via various transmission media microwave, fiber optics and satellite
- Provide high level technical support to enterprise customers, and field support engineers, in resolving outages on enterprise links
- Proffer long term solutions to repetitive enterprise links degradation affecting customer’s network quality and availability.
- Provide feedback to the planning team on ways of improving enterprise customer experience based on the prevailing transmission network realities.
- Coordinate the relevant transmission operations / IPBB/ LAAS vendor teams to work together in resolving enterprise customer outages within acceptable MTTRs.
- Provide relevant reports for periodic availability reconciliation with enterprise customers as at when due.
- Maintain a detailed and updated database of all operational enterprise customer links.
- Coordinate the timely end to end implementation of approved capacity changes (upgrades/downgrades) on enterprise customer links.
- Attend service review meetings with enterprise customers and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain an up to date database of all the work orders for all enterprise customers.
- Provide the root cause analysis (RCA)for enterprise service outages to the NOC / customer.
- Maintain detailed reports of enterprise outages across the network.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Fixed Transmission Operations
- First Degree in a related Engineering field
- Minimum of Four(4) years post NYSC work experience
- IP/MPLS Technologies
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Network Administration
- Problem Solving / Analytical thinking
- Customer management
- Good Communication
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online