About 9mobile Nigeria
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Plans, designs and optimizes all access transmission links for sites, enterprise rollout and last mile deployments for the entire 9 Mobile Network
- Responsible for the planning and design of microwave links to support 9 Mobile site, enterprise rollout and lastmile deployments in the northern region of Nigeria.
- Responsible for all transmission link budgets and transmission designs for site rollout activities.
- Responsible for network resilience plans and designs in the northern region of Nigeria.
- Responsible for the design of transmission links for site connectivity and ensure limited sites dependencies on hub and major hub sites.
- Responsible for the design and planning of microwave last-mile links to support POI and MGW Connections.
- Responsible for the design and planning of all upgrades with reference to Iub cases and BTS sites optimization.
- Responsible and supervises all desktop surveys for all enterprise clients and validates backhaul connectivities.
- Responsible for planning and designing transmission links to support UMTS, LTE and 5G.
- Responsible for frequency planning for microwave transmission networks.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of a structured growth plan for future traffic
- Responsible for the development and planning of effective microwave transmission network protection methods.
- Coordinate and compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Transmission.
- Supervises the approval of all network drawings, TSS reports and review of all low-level design documents in R3.
- Supervises the conducting line of sight(LOS) survey for transmission links in region 3.
- Supervises the generation of work order to technical project delivery (TPD), Network Rollout and Transmission Operation(TXOP).
- Keeps abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to transmission planning and design.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge and databases of existing access transmission infrastructures in EMTS.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Manager.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of Four (4) years of relevant work experience.
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Access Microwave Transmission Technologies
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Microwave transport network expertise.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online