- We are seeking a resourceful and hands-on Senior full stack Developer to join the rapidly growing development team.
- The ideal candidate should have a serious passion for user-centered design and development; believes in constantly evolving and improving through iteration, testing, user research, and experimentation; and has the agility to go from the whiteboard design of an application all the way to superior code implementation
- Develop new applications and maintain current applications to support
- Take charge and be a decision driver for assigned platforms
- Ability to explain issues, decisions, and solutions to the team succinctly
- Keep up to date on emerging technology solutions, for continuous improvements in application development and end-user experience
- Managing relationships between developers and product/project managers.
- Code quality
- Availability, maintainability, and scalability of applications built
- Defects/bugs found in production code
- Response time to issue resolution
- Testing quality and coverage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related Programming Degree
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with using a broad range of front-end and back-end technologies to develop and maintain advanced, responsive, efficient, and reliable web applications
- Extensive experience in programming and modern frameworks like React JS, Laravel, PHP, Node JS
- Knowledge of data visualization and charting libraries (e.g. D3, Recharts, DC, C3, Plotly, etc.)
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML
- Experience with Component Styling on ReactJs and Design System.
- Ability to build and interact with and integrate RESTful API platforms/endpoints
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure (e.g., digital ocean)
- Familiarity with Git
- Propensity for proper documentation and source control
- Experience with highly scalable distributed systems
- Experience with automated testing – be it unit, functional or acceptance testing, A/B testing.
- Knowledge of best practices in the development of applications
- Experience with containerization technologies preferably Docker
- AWS, Golang, Kubernetes are a plus
- Ability to build robust CI/CD pipelines
- Comfortable working hybrid
- Prior experience and/or interest in payment-related systems is a plus.
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail. Please Note: CV should contain portfolio.