Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Full Time Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Federal Capital Territory - Abuja, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Nigeria, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State Abia StateAdamawa StateAkwa Ibom StateAnambra StateBauchi StateBayelsa StateBenue StateBorno StateCross River StateDelta StateEbonyi StateEdo StateEkiti StateEnugu StateFederal Capital Territory - AbujaGombe StateImo StateJigawa StateKaduna StateKano StateKatsina StateKebbi StateKogi StateKwara StateLagos StateNasarawa StateNiger StateNigeriaOgun StateOndo StateOsun StateOyo StatePlateau StateRivers StateSokoto StateTaraba StateYobe StateZamfara State
IpNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
- Job Title: Senior ipNX Technical Support Engineer
- Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: Information Technology
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
Provide advanced (2nd) level off-site technical support for all ipNX services: Data connectivity, Internet services, and Voice services etc. To consistently provide a high level of excellent customer service and support ensuring customers satisfaction.
Expected Key Results
- Incident Management (Complex/advance Call Resolution)
- Prompt Response to inbound calls and emails
- Timely Escalation/feedback to relevant units.
- Preparing Technical Reports
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- (B.Sc/B.Eng) Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Electrical-Electronics Engineering CCNP
- Advanced level knowledge of telecommunications, IP design, and implementation skills, & in-depth knowledge of IP Network.
- Ability to find the solution to complex network problems through creative thinking, analytical reasoning and past experiences along with available resources and information.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written.
- Internetworking Voice and Data Advanced VoIP Protocol Analysis and Troubleshooting, TCP/IP Protocol Analysis and Troubleshooting, Linux and Windows operative systems
- A hands-on experience with the following is a must: IP Routing, MPLS, BGP, QOS, VPN technologies both layer 2 and 3.
- At least 4 years work experience in similar role.
- Knowledge and experience with network security (IPSec Firewalls) is desirable.
- Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint technologies is desirable
- Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organisations
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications should be completed and submitted on online.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Applicants whose profile does not match the requirements above, need not apply.