- Responsible for delivering LMS services through direct or remote engagements at Customers.
- Works with Sales, Sales Management and other GLAS teams
- Works with the Deal Management, Approval Teams, Legal, Revenue Recognition and Support organizations
- Reports to functional manager
- Works in assigned territory
- Mentors newcomers and peers
- Builds relationship with sales and sales leaders in order to establish joint business plans on assigned territory, to increase the share of LMS and facilitate engagement progress.
- Identifies and qualifies Customers for assigned territory where compliance needs to be ensured.
- Provides guidance and advice to ensure compliance for the customer, for existing and new planned environments.
- Establishes engagement strategy on qualified accounts with sales.
- Performs complex LMS engagements aligned to LMS defined service processes.
- Drives progress of LMS engagements & resolution of compliance issues, leveraging sales when needed.
- Delivers information to Sales and Customers on Oracle licensing compliance to enhance knowledge and understanding.
- Develops expertise in contractual agreements, licensing policies, measurement analysis, compliance and SAM in order to address the complexity of Customers and/or Partners architectures and breadth of products.
- Supports the promotion of licensing policies and LMS Services internally and externally.
- Contributes to cross-team projects aimed at increasing the sharing of best practices and the efficiency of LMS processes.
- Mentors newcomers during on-boarding.
- Support peers in acquiring experience (e.g. Customer facing situations, new products, new processes), with support in international escalations, for complex situations
- Represent Oracle LMS at external events
- Acts as SPOC for LMS EMEA and business stakeholders on compliance and Oracle IP related matters, working closely with our strategic customers.
- Handles ambiguity effectively managing complex situations by addressing conflict in an easy to understand manner dealing directly with CX level
- Works across different global boundaries dealing with different cultures. Provides balanced judgement and demonstrates strong leadership skills when resolving conflict.
- Participation in account planning
- University Degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience
- 5 – 8 years customer facing experience in IT/asset management consulting, audit or customer management and understanding of the software industry is preferred
- Fluent English, (French, Portuguese might be supporting, but not mandatory)
- Experience working in a dynamic environment, balancing challenging workloads and deadlines with attention to deliverables
- Proactive, dynamic, and able to identify and deliver quality work even when unsupervised
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to understand impact of Technical Infrastructures of customers’ Installations and correlate to Contractual Metrics.
LMS Specific Skills:
- Handling Legal Escalations
- Crucial Conversations
- Experience Sharing
- Objection Handling
- Understanding of IT technical architectures or affinity with technical matters
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).