- We are seeking a resourceful and hands-on Senior mobile Developer to join the rapidly growing development team.
- The ideal candidate should have a serious passion for user-centered design and development; believes in constantly evolving and improving through iteration, testing, user research, and experimentation; and has the agility to go from the whiteboard design of an application all the way to superior code implementation
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS / Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements.
- Code quality
- Availability, maintainability, and scalability of applications built
- Defects/bugs found in production code
- Response time to issue resolution
- Testing quality and coverage.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or any relevant field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with using a broad range of mobile development technologies to develop and maintain advanced, responsive, efficient, and reliable applications
- Proven working experience in iOS / Android app development using Flutter
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Have published one or more apps in one of the app stores
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with agile (scrum) environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working hybrid
- Prior experience and/or interest in payment-related systems is a plus
- Experience with automated testing – be it unit, functional or acceptance testing, A/B testing.
- Knowledge of best practices in the development of User Interfaces
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure (e.g., digital ocean)
- Familiarity with Git
- Propensity for proper documentation and source control
- iOS: Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text Working experience in iOS development
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Android: Proven software development experience and Android skills development Experience with Android SDK.
How to Apply:
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail. Please Note: CV should contain portfolio.