Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health/family planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, primary health care system strengthening and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Global Fund among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- Job Title: Senior Procurement Officer
- Job Location: Abuja
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Category: NGO Jobs
- This is a Senior Officer position reporting to the Deputy Procurement Manager.
- The position will complement the Deputy procurement manager’s role while focusing on dispatching of tender documents, bid opening, bid maintenance on SAP ERP system, vendor/supplier management and process documentation.
- Must possess a First degree in a relevant field.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated experience in purchasing and supply/procurement function
- Must have hands on experience in the use of SAP ERP for procurement business solutions.
- Must be literate and versatile in Microsoft, Excel and/or Access packages
- Must possess good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- CIPSN/CIPS certification will be of added advantage.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply
- Applicants should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to SPOff@sfhnigeria.org
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.