About Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
- In Mixed Reality, people-not devices-are at the center of everything we do. Our tech moves beyond screens and pixels, creating a new reality aimed at bringing us closer together – whether that’s colleagues brainstorming around a giant digital whiteboard, scientists “meeting” on the surface of a virtual Mars, or some yet undreamt-of possibility.
- To get there, we’re incorporating diverse groundbreaking technologies, from the revolutionary Holographic Processing Unit to Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Human-Computer Interaction, and more.
- We’re a diverse team of talented Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, and Artists putting technology on a human path across all devices, including Microsoft HoloLens, Windows Mixed Reality headsets, Kinect for Azure, the Internet of Things, Phones, Tablets, Desktops, Xbox, and Surface Hub. We believe Mixed Reality technology empowers every person and organization to achieve more. If you do too, we need you!
- We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Azure Mixed Reality Services team to design, develop and test the next generation of technology solutions for millions of people.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Be a technical leader on the team and deliver on your areas of technical ownership.
- Write technical documentation to describe technical details of your work with architects and key stakeholders.
- Effectively collaborate with peers across discipline (PM, Research) to deliver on your work.
- Drive building a positive culture on the team that aligns with Microsoft’s values.
- 6+ years of experience designing, building and shipping applications and software at scale.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance, and customer experience.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, collaboration and communication skills.
- Demonstrated skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online