Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. It was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FH1360) to sustain FHI’s achievements in strengthening indigenous organizational capacity in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria
The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is a three-year pilot project on Hausa language early primary grade reading and numeracy, implemented by FHI 360 in partnership with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) and Federation of Muslim Women Associations in Nigeria (FOMWAN) as part of UNICEF’s Girls Education Project Phase 3 (GEP3) with funding support from U.K. Department for International Development (DFID). RANA is implemented in collaboration with the governments of Katsina and Zamfara state and aims to improve literacy arid numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 by assisting approximately 200 formal schools and Integrated Qur’anic Schools (IQS) in the states. Due to the extension on this Project, we are seeking qualified candidate for the vacant position below:
- Senior Technical Officer – PCT Provide technical support to implement high quality care, treatment and support activities with primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS including provision of Antiretroviral therapy (ART).
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (CV) and cover letter as a single MS Word document to [email protected]
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.