Model Mission of Assistance in Africa (Momi Africa) was founded in 2004 as a platform for members, volunteers, affiliates, associates, partners, beneficiaries, and groups to cooperate, create, and coalesce across communities, cultures and countries with respect to social enterprise for social development. Momi Africa is an International Charitable Organization Committed to Social Inclusion of Youth and Seniors through Innovative Scalable Enterprise, Education and Employment for Social Responsibility and Secure Livelihoods
- Job Title: Paid Intern (Program Assistant)
- Job Location: Lagos state
- Job Type: Full Time Jobs
- Job Type: NGO
- Are you under 65 years of age or younger?
- Are you retired but not tired?
- Do you wish to be actively engaged in public service projects and international development activities?
- Your services are highly needed at Momi Africa.
- Minimum of a Good University Degree
- No previous experience required
- Citizens of any country can apply
- Loves working with children, youth and elderly persons
- Ability and willingness to travel locally and internationally
- Ability to speak a 2nd International Language is an added advantage
- Good inter-personal and public relations skills
- Excellent Social Media and/or Mainstream Media Competence
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Passion for efficiency, honesty, Loyalty and empathy
- Available to enlist immediately.
Method of Application
- Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the e-mail title.
- Background checks will be carried out on all accepted candidates in accordance with our Child Protection Policy.