About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
- Are you a Service Delivery Geoscientist looking for a new opportunity
- Would you like the opportunity to work for a world class oilfield services company?
- Join our cutting-edge Geoservices team
- We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Geoservices team provides support to multiple product lines within our organization. We partner with internal cross-functional teams and customers to provide services from exploration through to production.
- Partner with the best
- In this role, you will be responsible for activities aimed at proving a concept to be valid or technically feasible by applying scientific and engineering methodologies. You will work in this family and demonstrate through test or analyses the performance and implementation potential of a concept.
As a Service Delivery Geoscientist, you will be responsible for:
- Being involved in conceptual or theoretical activities related to geology, geography, geophysics, geomorphology and other aspects of the earth.
- Developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Working together with business leadership at executive level on specific needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Delivering products as part of a team. Works on cross functional teams
- Leading analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Having a good understanding of logging while drilling and wireline operations
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and at least 4 years’ of experience in Engineering/Technology
- Be familiar/ exposed to acoustics, NMR and mineralogical data.
- Have at least 5 additional years’ of experience in Geoservices.
- Show relevant experience in Geoservices.
- Have understanding of logging while drilling and wireline operations
- Be able to demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Have proven analytical and organizational ability with the ability to influence others and lead small teams.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you: Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
How to Apply
To apply for the above position, please click on the link below. Please ensure to apply according to the instruction provided in the box below. Any other form of application outside what is stated will not be entertained.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online