SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
- Job Title: Site-Master Electrician
- Location: Rivers State Jobs, Nigeria
- Job Category: Full Time Jobs
- Job Type: Sales and Marketing Jobs, Engineering Jobs
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Site Master Electrician will:
- Maintain a safe, healthy and risk free working environment.
- Partake in carrying out running repairs on plant and equipment, or support the Shift Artisans in carrying out repairs.
- Where requested, provide coaching, mentoring and knowledge transfer of machine operation to shift based teams
- Ensure the site electrical metering measuring system is correct and up to standard (all reading are correct
- Take part in maintenance planning meeting, contributing suggestions and clarifying work required
- Carry out work during the planned maintenance window in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the planner and assist fellow team members in the execution of their tasks during planned maintenance windows
- Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule
- Carry out condition monitoring activities where these have been allocated to the Technician in accordance with the CM.
Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND or B.Eng equivalent in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience as a master electrician.
- Must have worked on medium voltage (1000v-33 000v)
- Must have experience in switching and access
- Knowledge or experience of working in a production environment particularly in FMCG.
- Knowledge or experience of working in the Substation would be of advantage.
- MV switching qualification.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and maintenance system
- Good knowledge of production processes and technologies
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance
- Acts with integrity.
- Market Related.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
- All applications should be completed and submitted online
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further correspondence.